A few days ago we had beautiful sunny weather! We played outside a lot, and I even started clearing weeds for a garden spot.

Gavin loves to be outside, and he LOVES hot chocolate. Although it was sunny outside, it was still a little cold outside so Gavin came in the house and said, "Mommy I'm chilly. Hot chocolate warm up!" (We're still working on complete sentences). I wasn't done in the potential garden spot, so I made his drink then took it outside for him to enjoy.

The next day we awoke to snow!!!! Crazy weather! I really shouldn't be surprised because this weather is similar to where I grew up, but I'm very anxious for spring. The is much needed though, and our lawn is slowly starting to turn green (I realize the grass looks pretty brown in this pic, but the next day it had more color).
3 comments:
Good ol' Gavin--gotta love that hot cocoa! Even in the Spring! :)
Great Pictures. Your kids are adorable. It seems that some of the seasons just tend to linger longer than wanted. Here summer lingers about 9 months too long. I hope that you get your garden going. I am not sure mine will work(I looked at it, that seems to be enough for any plant to die).
Mindi :)
Meagan's expressions are soo cute. I love it when babies start to express themselves facially.
I am soooo ready for spring too. So are the kids. Have you ever seen a 2 yr. old with cabin fever, not pretty. I'm sure we'll get a break soon.
Post a Comment