Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekly Review

I took several super cute pictures this week and I was so excited to post them but my computer is not displaying a tool bar, so I will have to wait on the pics and just post highlights from our week.

* Clifford came to storytime!

* A member of our ward helped Mark fix our van so now the check engine light isn't constantly on and the brakes don't squeak!

* I made time to read a book...well, start a book. I'm determined to finish it, so wish me luck! It's for a book club and it's called "The Poisonwood Bible".

* Our quest for new furniture continues

* Megan's hair is long enough for pigtails (this is a very cute picture I'll post when my computer decides to cooperate)

* We attended a breakfast sponsored by the local Kiwanis Club. The theme was "Raising Readers", so Gavin and Megan got 4 new books, and there were a lot of booths with informative material for me. The best part was a visit (and picture) with Curious George.

* My youngest brother received his mission call to the Dominican Republic. Congratulations Tyler!

* My brother Travis announced his wife Jenny is expecting their first child! Congratulations Trav and Jenny!

*I got my hair cut again. There is something very refreshing about a new hairstyle!

* Yeah for hot tub night!

* We had 50 degree weather today and got to spend tons of time outside.

* I bought my dad his birthday present a whole month early!!! (I'm usually terrible at selecting gifts so this is a big deal for me).

* Mark got to fly his airplanes and enjoy a guys night out.

* Gavin played T-ball for the first time with some friends and although it was chaotic he did very well and had a lot of fun!

* I got to exercise 3 times this week.

* We rented a movie and enjoyed banana splits.

* I was finally able to clean my filthy kitchen and bathroom floors.

* A friend invited us over for dinner tomorrow so I don't have to cook! HORRAY!!! Thanks Melissa and Ryan!

1 comment:

lisa h. said...

sounds like a great week!