Spencer and Megan are enjoying an after church snack. Megan is 3 months older, but they are just about the same size.
Gavin loved throwing rocks in the lake.
We are not sunburned! We decided to try some nice self heating facial masks. It was very nice and relaxing.
Uncle Mark with nephew Batman (AKA Spencer).
Kayden is a little monkey and Megan loved watching him climb.
2 comments:
Very fun pictures. When I first saw the one of you 3 girls I was thinking, what in the world did they do to their faces, they looked like red plastic :) I bet those masks did feel nice. Megan looks so small compared to Spencer. They are both very cute.
We so enjoyed having you guys come to visit in Idaho. Thanks for the fun girl time Cassie! I miss you and your kids already, but know that its good to go home. --Jenny
Post a Comment