We went to Idaho again this last weekend and had so much fun! It's nice to be much closer! We spent a few days in Blackfoot with my parents and 2 siblings at home, then we went to Sugar City to hang out with the Black clan for a little while. Here are a few things we enjoyed during our trip.

Mark's dad is building a playhouse for all the grandkids. It's not finished yet, but the kids had a blast playing in it and I'm excited to see the finished product. Thank you Grandpa Black!

We can't go to Blackfoot in the summer without spending some time at Jensen's Grove. Gavin loves the water! We happened to be there during Blackfoot Pride Days and we were able to witness the snowmobile races across the lake. It was quite entertaining to watch!

Megan is expanding her diet and is beginning to try foods other than yogurt, oatmeal, and PBJ! Horray! She went to the doctor a few weeks ago and she is 13 months and 17 pounds so the doc told me I need to give her less milk and more food so she'll gain weight. Grandpa Holloway made his famous pizza while we were there and Megan loved it! Thank you Grandpa!

Gavin is part fish and Megan is becoming that way. Here they are preparing to go swimming. They didn't last long because the water was colder than what they are used to, and the carnival was calling their names, but we did spend a little while in the city pool and it was free! Gavin started swimming lessons again today and loved all of it except the getting out of the pool part. Megan and I are doing a "Mommy and Me" class together and she was very unsure today, but I'm hoping over the next 2 weeks she'll become more comfortable in the water.

During Blackfoot Pride days there were free games set up in the park on Friday, and Gavin was in heaven.

We had a great visit with family and friends! Thanks for all the fun!
6 comments:
WHAT A COOL PLAYHOUSE! I want one!!!
I wish we lived closer to go hang out with you guys all the time--and especially to make fun, family trips over to Idaho together!!
WE MISS YOU!
We were so sad we missed seeing you guys when you were here, and will just have to look forward to July when you come again! I'm so glad you guys had a fun trip! Blackfoot Pride Days looks great. Maybe we'll have to go over there for that next year! --Jenny and Trav
mommy and me swimming, so great! 13 months and 17 lbs, wowsers, my boy is 8 months and 24 lbs. maybe we neex to find a way to transfer some of his chub to Megan :)
fun trip! that playhouse looks like it will be awesome, what a nice toy.
It was so good to see and chat with you this past weekend. I'm glad you had so much fun in Idaho!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment