Saturday, February 16, 2008

Gavin has been tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was. . .in heaven hanging out with Megan

5 things on my to do list today . . .
1. Go to the lumber store with mommy, daddy and Megan
2. Brush teeth
3. Play at the park
4. Play NICELY with Megan
5. Read books


Things I would do if I became a billionare.
- Save for college and a mission
- Go to the zoo
- Build a park in our backyard
- Have a birthday party every day of the year and blow out lots of candles
- Go to Mars

Three of my bad habbits are. . .
1. Taking a really, really, really long time to do what I'm asked
2. Holding Megan's hands so she can't move
3. Grinding my teeth...this is mommy's least favorite bad habit

5 places I have lived
1. Millport, NY (My parents didn't know I was coming along though!)
2. Pocatello, ID
3. Eagle Butte, SD
4. Riverton, WY

5 jobs I have had
1. Silverware putter awayer
2. Swimmer
3. Diaper disposer
4. Vacuumer
5. Laundry sorter

Things most people don't know about me.
* I'm afraid of ceiling fans
* I love church
* I have a great imagination...in any given day I am a superhero, ogre, pirate, cowboy, diver, explorer, and knight

Now who's it?
* Everyone I know has been tagged, so I'll re-tag daddy

No comments: