Today our little Meggie took a tumble down our stairs! I haven't bought any baby gates yet thinking I still had time before she was very mobile, but today she proved me wrong. If anyone has suggestions on where or what kind of baby gates to buy please let me know! On a happier note though, it is so fun to watch Megan move and be able to get where she wants to go. Here are a few places she likes to crawl to.

The fridge has so many fun things to offer!

Yummy food! We have carpet in our dining room, and if I don't vacuum after every meal, she cleans up for me. We had an indoor picnic the other day and I set the food down forgetting Megan was just a room away. As soon as her pretty blue eyes caught sight of all those delicious choking hazards (grapes, hot dogs and carrots), she was off to get a taste. Luckily, I was nearby and replaced the carrot with a cracker right after I took this picture.

She isn't very big, and she's only 9 months old, but she's strong and loves to pull herself up on things, especially the bath tub!
5 comments:
I have LOTS of experience with baby gates--can you imagine?? :) DEFINITELY get the ones that are pressure mounted and you open...not the ones you have to take down each time you want to go through. Those are SO dangerous on stairs. I'm sure we will chat about this later-- :)
Now Cassie--did you REALLY serve hotdogs to your kids?? I thought you were an anti mut-meat giver! I love it though--I am definitely a hot dog giving mom!! SO easy!
We LOVE Megan!! We especially liked the bath tub photo of her. =) She is such a pretty girl! I can't even imagine how gorgeous she's going to be when she's all grown up (probably as gorgeous as her mom). Tell her and Gavin "hi" from aunt Jenny and uncle Trav. I miss them!
I know that I shouldn't, but I can't wait 'til Jess is crawling. She is so close, but doesn't move. Luckily we don't have any stairs.
Megan is absolutely beautiful. Go figure!
We love and miss y'all.
Mindi :)
i think our gate is an evenflo that you have to screw into the wall. we had one at the top and bottom of our stairs in our old appt just to keep everyone where they were supposed to be! i think target sells them.
hey, you could try boiling the baby carrots and then she would be ok to just mash em up with her gums. evan used to love that.
neither of my kids will eat hot dogs, what a pain! i bought some turkey dogs the other day and they were pretty good, just 1 gram of fat!
She is getting so big! She's a doll too! I'm not looking forward to teaching my babe about the stairs--no fun!
Post a Comment