Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law I am now addicted to blogging, so although I am currently unable to post pictures, I will still post updates of our exciting life in Wyoming!
Highlights of the past few weeks...
* Gavin jumped off the diving board at swimming lessons! What a brave kid!
* Gavin is listening better and is no longer being put in time-out at swimming lessons.
* Megan is crawling...I see baby gates in the very near future.
* I got a hair cut! This is the shortest my hair has ever been and I love it!
* Mark bought parts to build his 4th radio controlled airplane.
* Gavin's imagination is amazing! This week he flew to mars, chased ogres, swapped ears, eyes, and noses with daddy, and turned into Superman, a cowboy, and He-man (Megan was Skeletor).
* Megan is beginning to expand her horizons and tried jello and bread this week. She found both to be very tasty!
* We thought Mark was going to have to work until 8 on Tuesday, but he ended up only working until 6:30.
* I'm finally getting motivated to scrapbook again and I even started a new page!
* Gavin is sharing and taking turns like a pro!
* Megan is super smiley.
* I'm taking organ lessons and I love it.
* Mark fixed airplane number 2 and will hopefully be able to fly tomorrow.
* I have tons of new recipes to try! Thank you Rachel! I now look forward to making dinner.
* We bought tile for our entryway.
* We visited family in Idaho last weekend.
Thank you all for being a part of our life. We are so blessed!
2 comments:
I loved hearing about the highlights of your life and knowing that some of your most enjoyable highlights come from MY GRANDCHILDREN!!! Thanks for sharing!
I want to see pictures of your hair!! By the way, you are officially Tagged! Visit my blog for more info!
Post a Comment