We returned late last night from a weekend trip in Idaho. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed seeing lots of family. Mark received an e-mail this afternoon (which has been confirmed by multiple phone calls) that he is being deployed to College Station, Tx to assist those who have been affected by hurricane Ike. He leaves tomorrow morning at 6 am and we expect him to be gone for 2 weeks. We are both excited for this opportunity and I'm grateful to be married to a man who is willing to serve our wonderful country.
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! How crazy! Hope everything goes well. cALL ME!
I hope all goes well while he is away. Good thing you have plenty of things to keep you busy!
What a neat opportunity! Good luck to both of you! I am so glad that we can be in contact again! We always had good intentions!
Mike and Tiffany
What a great attitude both of you have. You're right it is a wonderful opportunity for Mark to serve his country and all of us need to be very thankful for him and the many others like him that are willing to serve when asked. I know he appreciates your support and willingness to hold the fort down while he's gone. You're AWESOME! Love, Mom
Post a Comment