Monday, September 29, 2008
Welcome Home Mark!
Mark's potential 2 week deployment ended up being only 4 days and it has been so nice having him back! Having Mark gone reminded me how much I love him and how nice it is to have him around. I also realized how grateful I am for wonderful, helpful friends who would do anything for me. I had a girl's hot tub party here Thursday night that was tons of fun and very relaxing! Around 12:30 we were all eating cake, chatting, and having a great time when Gavin threw up in his bed (Megan did the same thing Tuesday night). Part of me was embarrassed and expected my friends to leave so I could clean up, but instead they all stayed to keep me company, change sheets, clean, and comfort Gavin. Thank you to all our family and friends who called and stopped by to keep us busy while Mark was gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am happy to hear that he is home now. It is difficult when Jason is gone. The hot tub party sounds fun.
Mindi :)
yay for home hubby. The playhouse is awesome! How great that your father in law can and will do that. I can't beleive how much you faughhter reminds me of you. I adore her sticky up doggy eared pigtails.
I'm so glad for you that Mark is home! I second Mindi--wishing I was there for the hot tub party! Aren't good friends and family some of the truest blessings in life?! I don't know what I'd do without them. --Jenny
Mark,
Did you get to ride the Hurricane... heard that is a Bad (good) ride.
Haacke
having husbands home is the best! Way to have a great girl party, though. Thanks for all your comments and support. Love ya
Post a Comment