Monday, October 6, 2008

Visit to the pumpkin patch

We made a visit to the local pumpkin patch last Friday and it was so much fun!
Megan will occassionally smile and say "cheese" for pictures, but she often gives this scowly look instead.
This is the lucky pumpkin we bought and brought home.
Gavin was more interested in climbing the hay bales than searching for a pumpkin.

3 comments:

Mariam said...

K is the same as Megan when it comes to smiling. The smiles are rare for the camera. It's okay though, we all know how cute Meg is.
I think we are going to the pumpkin patch tonight. So much fun.

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

I love pumpkin patches.. We have yet to take jeremy to one this year... It looks like you picked a good one.

Stacey Jensen said...

Your kids are getting so big! I love watching them grow. You do such a great job of blogging.