Gavin and I made cookies today, but I told him we had to clean up the playdough on the floor first, so he turned on the vacuum and went to work! What a great little helper!
Gavin sat on Santa's lap 3 times in one week. I don't think he ever said a word to Mr. Clause, but he sure loved seeing him. Both he and Megan especially liked the candy canes! Note: Megan only has two teeth and is not really eating candy canes.
Once we finished cleaning Gavin gladly helped me make cookies, and I learned a few things from him during our baking adventure.1. Flour tastes good- I assumed this because why else would he have ingested several spoonfuls?
2. The best way to open an egg is to squeeze really hard until it breaks open causing the egg white, yolk and several pieces of shell to ooze all over little fingers then into the bowl.
3. When baking cookies (even for other people) there is no double, triple, or even quadruple dipping rule.
4. Hand mixers are much more fun to use on the highest possible speed. Cookie dough adds a nice textured look to the walls and furniture!
5. You can never have too much chocolate chip cookie dough!
1 comment:
Chocolote chip cookie dough wall paper...Sister, you may be on to something BIG!
Post a Comment