Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The games they play

Megan is getting more and more fun everyday and Gavin never ceases to make me laugh. They are starting to play together more and Megan now smiles when she sees Gavin instead of crying out in fear that she will be eaten (litterally...he used to love to bite her fingers and toes). I still have to monitor closely because he plays a little rought sometimes, but they have some cute games they play.

This game is "where's the baby"? Gavin hides Megan and then tries to find her. Blankets and closets work well for this game. The blanket doubles as an elephant trunk for Megan when they play pretend.


This game is "Tip Megan upside down and see how long it takes before mommy comes to her rescue". I'm usually pretty quick at intervening.


From the looks of this adorable little upside down girl, I think she enjoys this game!

1 comment:

jmholloway said...

It is so good to hear from you guys again. I wish that Cailyn would play that nicely with Jessica. Most of the time she just pushes her down. The acting group sounds fun. Was that already existing or was it your idea?

Mindi :)