
Wrestling- Only boys can play like this, not cry, and still want to play together the next day!
Hit things- I encourage Gavin to stack things for developmental purposes, and he looks it as a prime opportunity to knock something down with his baseball bat.
Here's was the kicker that inspired this post! Notice that Gavin is jumping off the couch. That's fine...he loves to jump off of a lot of things, but notice what he is wearing (or missing). Yesterday and today he climbed up on the couch, took off his pants and underwear and spent the next half hour jumping. Throughout my life I have come to the conclusion that certain things make life better. For example...chocolate makes things better, love makes life worth living, and the sight of my son stripping in preparation to jump off my couch taught me that being naked makes things more enjoyable!
2 comments:
Found your blog-love it!
Spencer is soooo jealous! He would love to see what boys do! Oh well, he's a pretty good daddy of all girls!
Cassie - Remember Me?!? I found your blog through your parents! It's great to see your two beautiful children. We have a blog too. Check us out at idahohawsfamily.blogspot.com my email is hhaws@marshall-stevens.com
I would love to hear from you!
Heather Haws (farmer)
Post a Comment