Before Mark left we all went for a hike to Popo Agie Falls. It was beautiful! Tyler ventured out to get closer to the waterfall so Gavin followed and I was right on their tails. Tyler is leaving on Wednesday for a two year mission in the Dominican Republic. He is so helpful and we will miss him while he is gone, but we are excited for this new adventure in his life!
We borrowed this handy backpack from some friends and it was great! Megan was a little trooper on our hike and she even took a nap toward the end.
Grandma and Gavin took a few breaks in the shade.
We don't get many pictures taken of just Mark and I anymore, so it's nice to have a few every now and then.
It was a hot day, so Mark slid down this natural waterslide to cool off. My brother tyler bravely accompanied him!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time with your family! I'm glad the backpack worked out well for you!
Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye! Still, it was sooo nice to spend this past week with you all! Thanks for showing us around your area, and especially for showing us the church historical sites. It was a neat experience. We love you, and miss you already! (P.S. Us girls will have to get together again soon to paint our nails and make jewelery!) --Jenny
Looks like lots of fun. It is so beautiful.
WOW- that natural water slide looks so much fun!! Where exactly is that Cassie?
What happened Next?
All I saw was mark going down the waterfall and then nothing...
Actually that looked very fun. I am jealous, it actually reminded me of Monkey rock a little bit. Mark will have to tell you about that... or maybe he had taken you there...
Spencer
Post a Comment