
Like I mentioned before, these pictures are in very random order. Mark was an impromptu addition to the Rexburg parade. He's grabbing his dad's cell phone out of his truck.

I didn't bother putting Megan in her swimming suit because I didn't think she would want to get very wet. She proved me wrong though! She loved the water and was dripping wet within seconds.

One of my favorite memories growing up is of family canoe outings. I wanted to give Gavin some canoe memories, so two of my brothers and I hopped in the canoe with Gavin and Cailyn. The kids loved it and so did I!

Gavin loved the canoe in and out of the water! Thank you to everyone who helped us have a wonderful trip!
2 comments:
I love this photo of Meg. She is so freaking cute playing in the water. Man I miss you guys and think of you often. Keep on blogging. Love you all.
Megan is so freaking cute in the photo of her in the water. I love kids at this age when they want to be independent but not really. She is a doll. I sure miss you guys and love you so much. Take care and keep blogging.
Post a Comment