Sunday, March 2, 2008

Children's Museum

Mark had last Tuesday off work, so we went to a neighboring town to visit the Children's Museum. We checked out a pass from our library, so admission was free. It wasn't very big, but it had so many fun things to do. Here are just a few pictures of what the museum had to offer. I took a lot of cute pictures that I wanted to share, so the next 4 posts are of the Children's Museum in more detail. This is definately a place we'll go again soon, especially when friends or family with children come to visit. I feel very blessed to live in a small town that has so many great opportunities!
Family car trip! Gavin was hiding in the backseat so Megan took the wheel.
Gavin scanning my purchases at the grocery store.


Megan is not sure what to think about this slide!

4 comments:

Mariam said...

Wow, it looks like the museum is so much fun. You live in a small town, but there seem to be so many fun things to do, and you are so good at finding them.

Rachel Holloway said...

Cassie! What a fun museum! Not too bad for a small town--now, I know you are really missing Eagle Butte, but you are doing a really good job of finding ways to get over your homesickness. jk! :)
Love all the pics!!

jmholloway said...

I love, love, love your hair. It is adorable. However, I bet any hair style looks great on you.

Mindi :)

Heather and Aaron said...

Cassie, Your family is so cute. I am bummed that I didn't make it to Sizzler for your moms birthday. We were once again fighting the blasted flue around our house. I hope that I get to see you the next time that you come to town. Thanks for your sweet comments on our blog. Heather