When we bought our house several months ago we knew we would be updating a few things, so here are some pictures of our first project!

Before laying tile, we had to tear up old vinyl squares. Blistered hands, sore knees, lots of tiny pieces, and hours later, the old stuff was gone and we were ready to begin.

My wise and experienced dad and brother came over to help us. We are so grateful for their help!

Here is the finished product!!! I had a hard time choosing tile because there are so many different colors in the entryway. We have green walls, wood paneling and blue carpet! We decided on ceramic tile that has a slate look to it so it incorporates several colors. It looks beautiful and I am now anxious to begin another home improvement project, we just have decide what next!
4 comments:
HOW BEAUTIFUL! It looks great!!! REALLY!
I can't wait to see what you decide too!
The floor looks great! Great choice on the tile too--it matches everything really well. I'm interested to hear what your guys' next home improvement project will be! Seeing the pictures made me wish that we were there! We'll have to come visit you guys sometime this summer!
Your floor looks great.
That looks like a lot of work! It looks great. It is so fun to be able to fix it up to the way you like it!
Post a Comment