My parents came to visit over Easter weekend and we had so much fun! Before they arrived we had a big problem to solve...the bed nazi! Gavin LOVES his queen size bed and last time we had visitors he was not willing to give it up. This resulted in lots of tears at midnight and our sweet family volunteering to sleep on a blow up matress. I did not want a repeat of the November incident and I certainly didn't want to kick anyone out of bed again, so after much discussion and preparing Gavin we decided to let grandma and grandpa sleep in Gavin's bed and he got to sleep in the "special bed"; couch cushions and blankets put together to form a cozy place to sleep.

Our plan worked and everyone got a good night's sleep.

Megan is very particular about who she likes, but her and grandpa became almost instant friends.

Gavin LOVES grandma! Here they are taking an early morning soak in the hot tub.
3 comments:
I love all your Easter pics--and how fun to sit in your hot tub first thing in the morning! I would SO be there...
I am now rethinking my girl's weekend...maybe we should kick Mark and the kids out and stay at your house!
It looks like you had a fun Easter. The pics of M on the table are so cute.
Good idea to make a bed for G. K needed the same thing while we were in Az.
It is nice to see that Gavin is growing up enough to share his bed. Way to go Gavin!
Mindi :)
ps I wish we lived closer to family to do those fun things together!
Post a Comment