Thursday, March 13, 2008

Play Performance

I am part of a group of mothers who practice and perform short plays for children at our public library. We have been doing this since October and I absolutely love it! It is a great opportunity for me to associate with other mom's and have a lot of fun. We spent the last month rehearsing a play entitled "The Contest at Cowlick" which is a children's book adapted into a short play. Yesterday we performed several times for schools, then had one evening performance for the public. Here are a few pictures!

Gavin loved the western play and he's been a cowboy ever since!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

How fun! Cassie I love how involved you are in the community! You are an inspiration!

Mariam said...

That looks like lots of fun, you are such a fun mom, and Gavin is such a cute cowboy in his hat, boots, and jammies.

jmholloway said...

That looks like so much fun. Was that already set up when you moved there? I would love to start something like that here, what are the chances?

Such a cute little cowboy!

Mindi :)

lisa h. said...

that is too fun!