Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas

The most exciting part about Christmas for me was helping Santa prepare everything on Christmas Eve. We spent a few hours setting up and playing with Gavin's train! Children make Christmas so enjoyable!
This picture has a lot of random parts of people, but it gives the general idea of how much fun we had Christmas morning. Notice the cool sandals next to Mark's face..,my mom had foot surgery a few days before Christmas, I didn't realize I was getting her lovely foot-ware in the picture, and I couldn't figure out how to crop them out. Sorry!
Gavin loves his Thomas the Train that has a working water tower. He switches the lever to stop the train, pumps water into it, then lets it go and watches the smoke puff out the top. Megan was fascinated with the beautiful wrapping paper and the fun noises it made. Mark got a new radio controlled airplane (pictures will be posted when he finishes building it), and I received lots of lotions and perfumes and a jewelry box. We had a wonderful Christmas; the best part about it was being together with each other and family.
Megan loved helping Grandpa open presents!

No comments: