My visiting teaches brought this cute message by a few months ago and I love it so much I wanted to share it! It has really made me think of everything I have been blessed with.
"I am Thankful For...
The mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends
The taxes I pay because it means that I am employed
The clothes that fit too snug because it means I have enough to eat
My shadow that watches me work, because it means there is sunshine
A lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and a bed that needs to be made because it means I have a home
All the complaining I hear about the government because it means I have freedom of speech
The parking space at the far end of the lot; because it means I can walk
My huge heating bill because it means I am warm
The lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear
The piles of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear
Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive
Trials, sadness and tears because it means that I am alive and capable of feeling
Count your blessings"
(author unkown)
No comments:
Post a Comment