Friday, January 18, 2008

Great week

Megan is doing much better and I think we are on our way to being a healthy family once again. Horray!!! Thank you so much for everyone's prayers and concerns in her behalf. I am so thankful for sweet friends who called, stopped by to visit, and took Gavin for the day so I could clean and Megan could rest. Heavenly Father is very aware of our needs and He has blessed us with wonderful family and friends to help us. I try to get out of the house at least once everyday, so when Megan was sick and we were stuck inside I tried hard to come up with things to do to keep us busy. A few years ago Mark's parents gave us a cool ice cream maker for Christmas, so we pulled it out and made vanilla with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. MMMMM! It was very tasty!
Gavin got these cool cars for his birthday. The harder you shake them, the farther they go. When the yellow one crashes the hood pops up and the doors fly open. The Bat Mobile says "to the Bat Cave" before it takes off. They are tons of fun to race!
We spent Thursday taking it really easy! As you can see from the picture we built a tent, but it also made a fun jumping pile! Gavin is so full of energy! He keeps me on my toes and helps my creative juices to flow.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so glad things are better now! Give Megan a hug for us--and Gavin too!

Cassie--your icecream didn't look vanilla at ALL! I was thinking more along the line of mint chocolate chip!! Doesn't it look green to you?!?! Or am I imagining things?

I love your little fort. We have attempted that here, but due to lack of space, it doesn't ever go over well. I love it though!!